The free Form 1120S Tax Preparation training is an executive summary of SYU's Form 1120S U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation Preparation course which provides practical, step-by-step guidance you or your staff needs to prepare Form 1120S U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation returns efficiently and effectively.
- Filing and Repairing the S Election
- Incorporation and Capitalization
- Organizational and Start-up Expenses (Preopening Expenses)
- Hidden Traps
- Trade or Business Income
- Cost of Goods Sold
- Nonbusiness Income
- Form 1120S Tax Preparation and Practice Management Tools
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who want to prepare Form 1120S tax returns
- Individuals who want to enhance their individual tax knowledge and skills
- Tax professionals who want to prepare Form 1120S tax returns more efficiently and effectively
- Tax professionals who want to enhance their individual tax knowledge and skills
Live, instructor-led, online group instruction
Note: You must have a high speed Internet connected computer and separate telephone connection. The telephone connection is not toll free and your telephone provider will charge you their standard rates.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
12:00 to 1:00 pm Mountain Time (11:00 am PT, 1:00 pm CT, and 2:00 pm ET)
Free (although the course is free, you must register to attend)
Please note: Seating is limited. If you are unable to participate in the training, a recording of the training will be emailed to registrants the day after the training.
To register, click the Register button below or call 866-444-9989.